Thursday, August 12, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette

Okay, I have to admit. This is my first Urban Decay palette or eyeshadow. I was always curious about the quality of Urban Decay shadows and I wanted to expand my neutral shadow collection. This creation is released at the perfect time. Due to high demand, this product was sold out, but luckily I got my hands on one when ULTA released it on their website. This palette is amazing. I love ALL the colors. Not one I dislike. I am very impressed about the quality, texture, and value. The set comes with 24/7 liners in Zero and Whiskey. I am already familiar with Zero (I know its the best liner already), but whiskey is my new eyeliner love. I love that it is pigmented but soft (not so bold like zero). It also comes with a small primer potion. The cost for the set is $44.00 which is a great value in regards on the products you are getting.





left to right - virgin, sin, naked, sidecar, buck, half baked
left to right - smog, darkhorse, toasted, hustle, creep, gun metal

No comments:

Post a Comment