Friday, August 6, 2010

Nars So Famous Set

Because Nars can be expensive, I like to take advantage of sets that they release. I purchased this set at Sephora for $44.00. It is a great deal! It comes with the famous Deep Throat Blush, a mini sized Orgasm Multiple, and Bettina Lip Pencil. Deep Throat is a peachy shade with shimmer. I think it is suitable for many skin tones. The wear for this product last through out the day. I love the orgasm multiple. I use it alone when I am trying to achieve the fresh natural look. But I also love putting it under a matte blush. It gives a luminous glow within. The bettina lip pencil is okay. It is not very creamy and does not glide on my lips easily like other big lip pencils (NYX jumbo lip pencil.) But the product is still likable =).




From left to right- Deep throat blush, orgasm multiple , and bettina lip pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment